of Christ Faith Ministries International is a multi-cultural,
non-denominational ministry founded on the principles of the Christian
Disciples of Christ Faith Ministries International endeavors to meet
the needs of the disenchanted, reconnect those who are disconnected,
comfort the broken-hearted and care for the church-abused.
sole purpose is to help build true disciples of Jesus Christ using the
unadulterated Word of God and to teach all to create and maintain a real
relationship with Him.
- To teach others how to become effective witnesses/disciples for Jesus Christ.
- To reach and restore those who suffer from any form of ‘church hurt’.
- To serve the needs of the church family and local community.
- To teach all in regards to Kingdom living and Kingdom principles as illustrated in the Bible.
What We Believe
- There only one God, who reveals Himself as three distinct person;
- God – the Father,
- God – the Son
- God – the Holy Spirit.
God is the creator and sustainer of the universe.
- Jesus is the only begotten son of the Father.
- By Him and for Him, everything was made.
- He was born of the virgin, Mary.
- He was crucified, died, buried and was resurrected on the Third Day.
- He ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father, interceding on our behalf.
- He is soon to return to judge and rule the world.
The HOLY SPIRIT
- The Holy Spirit is the third person in the God-head
- The Holy Spirit is the executive director of the Church.
- The Holy Spirit indwells in every believer in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit overshadowed and divinely inspired the authors of the Holy Bible.
- The Bible is the infallible, inerrant, Word of God.
- The Bible is God inspired and breathed.
- The Bible is God’s standard for living a holy life.
- The Bible is still relevant today.
- The Church is the bride of Christ.
- Inward identification in the Church is by confession.
- Outward identification in the Church is by total immersion water baptism.
- The Holy Communion is done as a memorial to the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- The Church is fitly placed together for Kingdom work.
- The Church is equipped with Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists, Teachers and Apostles, in accordance with the book of Ephesians.